Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Barely Legal Phone Sex with Bunny; Fun At the Basketball Court!

It's my first year of college, and I never realized the campus was so big. First of all, there are so many people that it's quite easy to get lost. The two primary reasons I visit this place are the all-you-can-eat jock buffet and the 24-hour indoor basketball gymnasium. And lastly, everything about the coed! Even though I'm thrilled, I never imagined tonight would unfold the way it did. A group of seniors came in while I was going about my business, shooting hoops in my tight white crop top and gym shorts.

One thing led to another, and now we're playing a ball game designed by their hot, twisted brains! My shorts were wet with passion before the game began. Seeing these twenty-something-year-olds hold their thick cocks and gaze me up and down made me even more eager! Now all I needed were the game's rules.

Meanwhile, I sat on the bench with the ball between my legs, swinging it side to side while listening to their rules. "So these are the rules. This game is just like traditional basketball. There will be no traveling, double dribbling, etc. Our barely legal ball game now has easy rules. If you miss a shot, you will be stripped. If you break any of the rules, you're stripped. "The naked one loses." I pout. "How is that fair!? There are four of you, and one of me." The cute brunette with hazel eyes leaned in and grasped my chin as he peered into my eyes, adding, "It's our game, and you agreed to participate."

"Well, It isn't our fault you accepted before knowing the terms." Biting my lower lip while contemplating.

 "I guess it's on then," I answered, standing and looked at all four men.

I threw the ball to the brunette named Corey. He threw the ball back at me. "Naw, show me what you got, cupcake." I winced at his moniker for me, and the other guys behind Corey laughed. They grip their cocks and watch me shoot and score. Cocky, I started doing my victory dance as if that was the last shot of their barely legal ball game. The men chuckled as they surrounded me. They towered over me, and their footwork throughout the match led me to believe they were attempting to go pro. I collapsed onto the bench. My bare tits bounce as gravity drags me downward. As I cooled down from my two minutes of peace and quiet, I felt big hands groping and rubbing my left tit, while another leaned in and swiped his tongue on my right nipple.

The more the guys rub and suck on my tits, the wetter my pussy gets. As my body grew heavier, I heard Micah, a tall, buff black man, exclaim in my ear as his fingers went up my shorts, "fucking hell, someone is soaked! Do yourself a favor and give up now. His fingers continued to make me moan and shake my legs. Because I couldn't speak, I started nodding, expressing how much I wanted to feel each of them in me. I'm done with this barely legal game. What I want now is to experience what it's like to give a foot job on the BBC and have all of them utilize my slutty holes.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...