Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Snuff Phone Sex with Bunny, Rape all of my holes Daddy!

Snuff phone sex is more than simply cum and gore; it's a heightened experience. Only a true artist, such as my Daddy, can get it exactly right. However, you'll be astonished at how easy it is to start. First, you must abandon all of that nonsense, this so-called compassion. Fuck that; these are nothing but slaves serving my Daddy's cock. I am fortunate that he saw something exceptional in me. That's why I'm still permitted to be around. My introduction into this world was a baptism of fire. I emerged victorious, making the other slave whores envious.

They come and go, and their cries for mercy only make him stronger. They will not be free until he is. It's never quick, though. He'll fuck them for hours, perhaps days, with his camera always rolling. He is really inventive in how he brings them to an end. As the curtain lowers, they are covered in his cum and, if they are lucky, soon to meet their demise.

I recall when I didn't just accept, but embraced this lifestyle. I fell in love with the depravity and gave Daddy a performance on which he still compliments me. She was still alive, bloodied, and injured, so we took her outdoors to crawl in the dirt. She had to beg God for forgiveness to see if he would save her.

That's when I sensed the force of the tremendous spirit, and the Dark Lord himself called to me. I hammered my master's ten-inch sword into her skin. The blood saturated me, and my pussy overflowed. I jumped on top of the little slut and fucked her until she died. This was more than simply one of his snuff films; it was a love letter to my true master, Satan.

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...