Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Racial Humiliation Phone Sex with Bunny

My callers have taught me that racial humiliation phone sex is not exclusive to the Third World or minorities. Many of my fellow white folks adore it! I've had calls from men who claim to be "liberal" but... well, that "but" is that they enjoy thinking about humiliating and abusing black people. Many callers of mine who are black, Indian, etc. love to have a young teen girl such as myself degrade them or tell them how badly I want my first nigger cock. In public, the white people you know are as sweet as sugar to you black folks, aren't they? I'm sure you've heard that we live in a beautiful, enlightened, post-racial society that has moved beyond the basic racial preconceptions that led to Jim Crow laws, racial segregation and discrimination, and so on.

I bet white people adore you. But, deep down, you wonder what they say when there aren't any black people around. Don't you? And thinking about it makes you turned on, heated, and disturbed, by racial humiliation phone sex! Call me, and we'll breach the current equality taboo together. I will tell you that you are inferior and should be enslaved, just like your ancestors were. Call me up and I will tell you that you are inferior to white people, you should kneel before me and adore me because I am a white girl.

Call me, and I will gladly shatter the taboo around the infamous "N-word" by saying it aloud: "Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!" I'll call you coon, spook, and jigaboo.

What about you Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and the rest of you Hispanics? Heck, I'm sure you're aware that, for all the Anglos' smiles, they say "stupid Mexican" behind your back. They claim you are ignorant, sluggish, and generally inferior. They call you Beaner, Spic, Greaser, Greaseball, and Wetback. And maybe that's why you enjoy racial humiliation phone sex and have to contact Bunny to hear her use all the prohibited terms that would make a politically correct person have a heart attack.

Are you Asian? Oh, remember, the "model minority." Except, you know, we whites don't always refer to you as Asians, right? When you are not around, they make fun of your crooked eyes. They claim you have little penises and are inferior to other guys because your dicks are not large. They call you "the chink" or "that jap." Isn't this primarily a white country? I'll tell you how inferior you are when you stroke your gold dick for a super duper racial humiliation phone sex orgasm!

Another aspect of racial humiliation phone sex that many callers enjoy and thrive on is a white man's sexual fantasy of being asked to sexually serve black people. The notion that it is degrading to have to go down on a black lady or black guy can set off on a masochistic trip that is sexually appealing to the extreme. Being told you have to get down and lick that nigger whore's pussy or suck that enormous nigger cock can really get a lot of white guys aroused, make their cocks hammer hard, and get them to cum like nobody's business. Want racial humiliation phone sex! Call me right now!

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...