Sunday, September 8, 2024

Kidnapping Phone Sex with Bunny, Raped and used!

Kidnapping phone sex stories make my pussy wet. I understand, people often ask me what's wrong with me. I tell them nothing. I simply adore dark fantasies. Plus, my life is far from ordinary. Despite my ability to pretend otherwise, I am nothing more than a minor coke addict. And as a result, I find myself in some risky situations. My daddy handed me money to fix my car. But instead, I bought coke. I could put some more miles in my car before it died. And after I was paid, I could fix the car. I needed coke more than a running automobile. However, my car broke down on the way back from my dealer's house. However, I knew I couldn't call my daddy to pick me up. Then he knew I pushed the money up my nose rather than fixing the car.

I contacted AAA for a tow. I got into a car with a man I assumed AAA assigned to take me somewhere safe. Nobody thought I would be safe on a dark, rarely frequented route in the middle of the night. Even though I routinely engage in hardcore rape phone sex, I didn't want to be alone there. But I got in a car with a stranger, not a AAA driver. I found myself violated and abandoned on the side of the road.

My drug addiction puts me in danger almost every day. As soon as I got in the car, he fired something into my thigh. And the next thing I knew, I was naked, bruised, and full of cum in my teen cunt and ass, lying on the roadside. I never forget what I did, no matter how high I feel. So whatever he gave me must have been strong. My cunt looked bloodied. I am not sure what he fucked me with. But I doubt a single cock could ruin my cunt like that. Not even a large black cock.

My ass felt equally destroyed. Fortunately, my broken-down car wasn't far away. I crawled back to it, waiting for AAA. Perhaps I could use the guy who picked me up's rape phone sex fantasies as an excuse not to fix the car. Someone kidnapped me, sexually assaulted me on the way to the car shop, and looted me. And left me asleep by the side of a rarely trafficked road. My daddy can be incredibly gullible.


Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...