Thursday, October 10, 2024

Young Voice Phone Sex with Bunny; XXX Stepdaddy Fantasy

I was his everything from the beginning. I was the perfect, barely legal darling he needed and desired. Let's just say that my stepfather played a huge role in my mischievous childhood. There was nothing I wouldn't do to fulfill his XXX Step Daddy Fantasy. When I think back on my previous encounters with him, I am still incredibly turned on. In this circumstances, our evenings spent alone were always memorable and enjoyable. Mommy would be out with her big black cock lovers, while I was at home training Felix for the big picture.

One of my first memories of fulfilling my XXX Step Daddy Fantasy was slipping into the garage alone. I couldn't stop myself from playing with his tools. I like fucking myself with his screwdriver and leaving my pussy scent for him to discover. Needless to say, this fueled Felix's desire for my bald, juicy pussy. As a result, this was one of the numerous nasty traps I set up to entice him into my bed.

When his wife was out having a cream pie cum-filled pussy, I would satisfy his throbbing cock. I would get into their bed and give him the dirty cuckold details of his wife being fucked by a large black cock. What a tease, I planted the bait. Furthermore, Felix couldn't resist delicately stroking him while I flooded his thoughts with details. His tongue was ravenous for my tight, hot pussy. He couldn't control his cock, which became stiff for me. "Lick it Step Daddy - taste my cream-filled pussy." He couldn't take his hands away from my immaculately toned figure. I like toying him and making his cock throb hard. There was no stopping me.

So our time alone was important, and he wanted to keep it "Our Little Secret." Poor man, I had him completely hooked. "That's gonna cost you a pretty penny." I reminded him with a charming young voice. Felix would do anything to protect his precious time with his angel Raven. Pay up or shut up, I reminded him again. This continued for as long as I enjoyed using him. He had no idea that I was his downfall and the devil in disguise. Thus, his XXX Step Daddy Fantasy was all part of my big plan to take over his world. I wanted to financially dominate him and rule his universe.

Overall, Felix believed our time together was quite precious as we hugged and touched under the sheets. His cock would brush against me and throb beyond his wildest expectations. I could feel my small pussy tingling with each touch, and even when I pretended to be asleep, I could feel him grind against my little ass. I believe my hot tiny body made him feel like a man, as his hands slid inside my gorgeous pink underwear. This was ideal! As a result, when my mother returned home, he was fully operational and positioned exactly where I desired.

When she went in the door, she had no choice but to surrender and be at our mercy. My mother was eager to have the cream pie licked from her cum drenched pussy after a night out with her large black cock boyfriend and his wife. It was like a fantasy come true! He no longer had to worry about Mom catching us together. Mom sat on his face while I fucked his cock with my barely legal pussy. As a result, Felix found a perfect match in both of us. I can't wait to start cuckolding training with my stepfather in the coming days.

Furthermore, allow me to steer you in unexpected directions! My sensuous voice will draw you in and have you coming back for more. No worries, I'll make it as enjoyable as the genuine thing. Remember, it's all about stepping outside of your comfort zone! Let's go through XXX Step Daddy Fantasy together. The potential are limitless. Allow me to ignite your inner XXX joys while also making you cum repeatedly. Always remember that our only limit is our imagination. Call me and we'll cum together.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...