Thursday, September 26, 2024

From diaper lovers to toilet games, fetish phone sex fantasies

Hi there, I'm Bunny, the artist behind taboo phone sex. Allow me to assist in creating a picture of your most vivid dreams so that we may both view them as reality. It can also be enjoyable if you're in the mood for something grounded in reality.

I have a caller who has a major obsession with cloth diapers, and I want to tell you about her. We've had so much fun utilizing cock cages and catheters for our fetish phone sex activities, as well as calling stores to inquire about supplies and diaper services.

He needs to be potty-trained and is a submissive slut, so in addition to using diapers, he needs them. That is the purpose of the catheter. It isn't connected to a bag. His diaper is directly filled with the empty tube. He'll be wearing them all the time in no time.

He not only had a cloth diaper fetish, but he also stocked me up so I could play with them too. I believe toilet play is delightful in all its forms. He sent me a diaper bag brimming with necessities. Isn't that lovely?

To enable the diaper pins to be kept shut, he fashioned locking pins out of laundry pins and drilled a hole in them. We discussed with someone the idea of holding onto the key for him so he would be required to wear his diaper the entire day. Asking for the keys to unlock them when he returns, drenched and possibly even odorous, will be extremely embarrassing. He can't stop smiling about that!

While I enjoy fantasy toilet play in all its forms, it's absolutely amazing to be able to do something like this and know that I can do it too, knowing that he's actually doing it. Plus, cloth diapers are quite comfy. When they're filled from my golden shower, it seems like you're sitting in a small puddle.

We had a great time acting out a taboo phone sex role play that included his toilet play and diaper fetish! I made him wear his extra thick diaper to work and make sure everyone knew he was wearing them for this diaper fetish fantasy session. When he leaned over, his shirt slipped out from under his pants, exposing the top of his diaper to public view.

He made sure everyone knew that he didn't use the restroom the remainder of the day when word spread. He would approach the door, pause, stoop like he was leaking pee, and return to his desk. He also filled it with his foul-smelling excrement. I thought that was wonderful, but he looked embarrassed! Once that incident occurred, everyone at work avoided him, but I made him walk from desk to desk, asking everyone questions and making sure they smelled more than just his stinking clothes.

Fetish phone sex fantasies are entertaining, especially when you discover the unique sexual fetish of each individual. I like to play games on the toilet, as you can see, and I have a variety of fetishes. Along with diaper fetishes and golden showers, several of these toilet games can also involve farting, scat/poo, and golden showers.

Nothing makes this fetish phone sex girl turn against you. I'm ready for you if it makes you feel attracted to me and makes your dick shoot out like a fountain! Reach for your phone, dial my number, and let's begin your taboo phone sex! I'll be here waiting.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...