Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Young Voice Phone Sex with Bunny, I love Incest Phone Sex with Family

I was lying in bed last night and started thinking about all my phone sex conversations and the guys I chat with. Everything turns me on, but thinking about underage fantasies makes my pussy tingle. I enjoy being a tiny obedient princess and doing all it takes to make my daddies happy. The thought of an older man or even a family member rubbing my smooth, bald pussy makes me very happy.

I also enjoy being the underage slut who is far too mature for my age, and all I think about is cock. It would be so amazing if I had a gang bang with the entire football team and the coach recorded it while stroking his wet cock. Alternatively, Daddy loses at poker night and leases me out as payment.

You will like age play phone sex with me because age is irrelevant, and I am open to everything.

When we were younger, my brother enjoyed playing doctor with me; he'd sneak into my room at night to examine his attractive sister's cunt. He'd push his fingers inside of me and pretend it was a medical treatment, but all he wanted was an excuse to feel how wet I was for him!

Then there was Daddy. He had this strange tickling game in which he tickled various portions of our bodies until one or both of us couldn't handle it any longer. His favorite spot? Right on top between the cheeks, usually ending right by that delicious little clit that drove us crazy! But instead of stopping there, he'd occasionally go a step farther by putting his tongue between those legs and continuing the "tickling." We quickly became well-known for our preferred games. They also joined in!

Mommy didn't mind because she enjoyed seeing her kids get down and filthy beneath the blankets after dark (or during). She occasionally participated to provide extra support or incentives. Let's just say she enjoyed seeing her kids happy, even if it meant getting messy with them!

As for me? I became quite the cum rag over time. My holes were there to gratify the men in this family; they used them when they needed an outlet or simply wanted some quick release after a long day at work. Let's be real...I didn't mind a bit! My brother's ability to fuck his sister's tight little cunt was unparalleled, and I would often ask for more.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...