Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Accomplice phone sex little whore gets you a little gift! Rape Phone Sex with Bunny

Accomplice phone sex little whore enjoys the gore that comes with it! Regardless of what I do, there are always a lot of body fluids to clean up after a good accomplice's delight! Sometimes my appearance deceives; no one suspects me of wishing other females to suffer like I did in the past. But I do have men who require my aid in catching something small, beautiful, and innocent!

Accomplice phone sex little whore gives you a small present! You'd already texted me that you had a bad craving and wanted me. So when you pulled up and asked me to go hunting with you, I knew we were going to hunt small souls. I climbed into the free candy van, bringing along my extremely special backpack of goodies. That's when I saw her. Playing alone in her sideyard in a pretty little summer outfit. She wore no shoes, her face was filthy, and her eyes were filled with utter confusion. You were so enthusiastic about my find that you parked down the street and offered me a large bag of lollipops to entice her.

Kidnapping phone sex Teen gets you a baby girl. I laughed as I recognized the expression in your eyes and your cock jumped up to attention for her! I smiled at you, knowing just what you were thinking. I knew you'd have some fun with her. I grabbed my backpack and jumped, my pulse pumping with excitement. Lucky for you, kidnapping phone sex has provided me with all of the tools I need to easily grab a little one.

Tonight, my beautiful little morsel will suffer at your angry p-daddy hands! When we got back to the hotel, I threw her in a bag and brought her and our toys inside. My pussy soaks my underwear as I pull her out, undress, and wash her. She's crying as I remove her gag. However, no one here will care if they hear her. They're all too hooked up on drugs to care. I am going to fuck this little bitch up with you! It all comes down to our amazing Roleplay phone sex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...