Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Incest Phone Sex with Bunny, We Grow with Milk and Honey Part 2

She whimpered, bringing my cock closer to her entrance. "I don't want to wait, brother, please put it inside me right now."

My heart raced as the prospect of fucking my sister, making her mine, overtook me. "Bunny..."


I pulled my fingers from her totally filled hole, and she squeezed the swelling tip of my cock against her entrance, causing my head to press on her.

"If we do this, we will never be the same."

Her flaming eyes met mine. "We'll never be the same if we don't, Big Brother. Please. "I want to be yours."

My engorged head pushed in, spearing her virgin channel. More pre-cum escaped me as I felt her warm, inviting walls encircle my crown. I placed my palm over hers on my shaft and gripped her firmly, being cautious not to slip in farther.

"Bunny... you could get pregnant. "This is how babies are made."

Her face brightened up with unexpected excitement. "Big Brother!" I would love nothing more!"

With that, I let go of my hand and let her guide my cock into her pristine entrance. Slowly, her virgin barriers parted, allowing me to slip through. The tightness of my sister's cunt delighted me greatly, and once I was fully within her, I paused to let her channel become acquainted with my girth.

"More, Brother. "More," she said, closing her eyes and rolling her head back.

I bent over her and brushed my lips against her neck, enjoying her lovely perfume as she lay motionless under me, impaled by my cock.

"You have all of me, sister," I whispered in her ear. "My cock, my heart, my soul."

She turned to face me, and our lips touched again, her tongue craving mine. Her arms curled around my neck, and she kissed me so passionately that I thought my cock would erupt if one of us moved.

"Brother," she whispered against my mouth. Please, Henry. "Give me more."

Bracing my hands on the boulder beneath her, I drew my hips back. My dick slid past her tight walls, leaving only my tip, precariously perched at her entrance. She groaned, assuming I was pulling away from her.

"Here comes more, sis," I said softly into her open mouth before driving my cock back inside her.

We both gasped with delight as my cock filled her up.

"Again, brother. Again."

I slowly resumed my withdrawal, stroking my tip against her virgin opening for a few torturous moments before plunging back into her entire depths.

My mouth moved down her neck to her breasts, where I savored her little nipple as it glided across my tongue.

"Yes, big brother, oh, yes."

Her loving hand pressed my mouth to her breast, and I suckled her while my cock rhythmically penetrated my sister's virgin cunt.

"Please do not stop, Big Brother." She moans. "Never stop."

I murmured against her small, thick nipple, the need to nip at her like an animal rising within me. As I brushed my teeth against her soft peak, she arched her back and pulled her breast deeper into my mouth.


"Big Brother... Something is happening to me..."

I moved my mouth away from her, concerned that I was harming her. My concerns were instantly alleviated as I peered into her stunning face, distorted with unbridled pleasure. Lust flowed from her wide, honey-colored eyes, and I felt her soft walls tremble around my active cock.

I knew very little about female orgasm at the time, and neither did my sister. What I did know was that as her cunt walls clung around me 
I felt a wave of impending release deep in my balls. I dared not slow or accelerate, keeping my thrusts constant as she bucked up against me, shouting my name.

"Brother! Brother! Brother!"

I felt a surge of warm liquid encircle my tumescent cock, her wet walls coaxing me out. My come welled up and pushed forth, and I moaned loudly as each jet slid up my length and into my sister's cunt.

"Oh Bunny... Yes, Bunny....."

We were both out of breath and gasping as I dropped on top of her, completely exhausted. I nuzzled into her neck and allowed my dick to soften inside her.

"That was the most lovely thing I've ever experienced, Big Brother. I can't even begin to explain what just happened to me, to us."

I lifted my head and mashed my lips against hers.

The End!


I hope all of you enjoyed my story of you breeding my young teen holes as my big brother, hehe! I'll do Daddy next time!

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...