Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Incest Phone Sex with Bunny, We Grow with Milk and Honey Part 1

This is a taboo (you're my big brother) breeding story with you being breeding my 18-year-old fertile womb! It's in your POV, so let's get started, hehe!

The early sunlight flooded through the upper-level bedroom's east-facing window, warming my naked back. I knelt amid my enormous four-poster bed, clutching my throbbing cock, the once immaculate white linens strewn behind me.


I nudged my engorged head into the slippery pussy stretched open before me, my excitement equal to the many times I had before penetrated my sweetheart. As her walls drew me in, I placed my hands on her slim hips and sank myself within her.


When my tip reached the end of her warm depth, I paused to take in the sight of her. Thin, pale legs spread wide for me, a bee-stung bottom lip oozing with excitement. Small, supple breasts lift and drop with each steady breath. Her once-flat abdomen is now bulging with the tiniest increase from her fertile womb. I ran my hand over her doughy stomach and sighed at the sensation of her soft flesh spreading as my child grew within her. My cock lurched with elation, desperate to claim her again.


As her pussy quivered and grabbed me fiercely, I recalled the first time I claimed her. How perfect she felt; how correct. All of my feelings of being an outcast, despised by our community, washed away as I entered her. I'll never be weary of her. My beloved sister, my Bunny. My home.

Before his death, Mom would accompany us to town to shop or simply walk around the numerous popular parks, keeping her head up despite the whispers around us.
After graduation, I considered returning home to help grow the farm, but I was hesitant. Being in the city provided me with anonymity that I could not get at home. I could be anyone here, not the misguided son of an incestuous relationship.


After two years at my employment, I awoke to the sound of streetcars honking outside my leased home and realized that my life was finished. I needed to feel the earth again with my hands. I needed to be home so I could care for my troubled mother and younger sister.


My mother was overjoyed to see me and rushed out of the house into my arms. I hadn't seen her outside the house in years, let alone with true delight on her face. I pulled her close to me, knowing in my heart that I had made the correct choice.


My sister had always been an animal lover, and I believe she was the reason my father converted this farm into a grain farm, having sold off all of our pigs and hens when she was a toddler. We had just raised cows for our own food now, and she cared for them as if they were family pets.


As expected, I discovered her in the barn, arms around Queen Bee's neck. I was astonished by how much she had grown since the last time I saw her at Christmas when she was just barely 16. Her dark brown hair had grown longer, hanging in loose curls just beyond her shoulders. As a child, she insisted on keeping it short, and it was often tangled about her exquisite face.


"Big brother!" she exclaimed, as I placed my arms around her waist and lifted her up. Her tiny legs were tightly wrapped around my chest, her arms over my neck. She buried her face into the crook of my shoulder.


"Hello, my little Bunny Bell..." I whispered. "I missed you." I spun her around and held her close, never wanting to let her go."I've missed you so much, Henry. I never imagined I would see you again. Her soft voice was tinged with sadness, and I felt the warmth of her tears on my neck.


To my amazement, blood surged to my dick, which swelled against my trousers. I moved her higher so she wouldn't feel it pressing against her.


"Shh, Bunny. There is no reason to feel sad. I'll be with you forever now."

I took in my baggage and moved into my parent's old room at the top of the stairs. My mother had long since relocated into the lower-level room, choosing not to sleep in the bed she had shared with my father, her one and only love.


Bunny had helped me remove the dusty linens, and while she took them to the stream for laundering, I remade the enormous bed with mismatched sheets from the closet. We settled into a routine. I awoke with the sun to assist James, the farmhand, in the fields following a beautiful breakfast made by my devoted sister. Bunny appeared to blossom in front of me, constantly eager to meet my every desire. Life felt like everything made sense again.


I thought I saw her ogling me with more than a sisterly expression in her wandering eyes. I didn't pay much attention, assuming she was simply thrilled to have me back in her life. My mother and the help were not much company, and she must have been grateful to have someone her own age to spend her time with.


On a warm Sunday morning, approximately a month after returning home, I went to town and bought her a dress that I hoped would fit her diminutive figure. It was a deep rouge color, and I felt it would bring out the natural color of her heart-shaped lips and sun-kissed cheeks.


When I arrived from town, Mother informed me that Bunny had gone down to the creek to fetch the day's laundry. With the gift box in hand, I walked down the sloped tree line to the shaded riverside. Bunny liked the area since it provided her with solitude and isolation while bathing and the enormous boulders were ideal for laying the dry clothing on.


I made no effort to be quiet, yet she didn't hear me emerge from the tangle of trees. I spotted her in profile, knee-deep in the wide section of the swirling creek, a ruffled white slip clinging to her young figure.

She wrung out her favorite ragged dress, water seeping into a thin white slip and exposing her pale skin beneath it. My gaze was drawn to her petite, pointy breasts, her deep rosy nipples clearly evident through the now-soaked fabric.


She placed the dress on a boulder, smoothing it out to dry before returning to the water.
Without hesitation, she raised the hem of her slip and pulled it over her head. I received a fleeting glimpse of her naked body before she totally submerged herself in the water.
I took a step closer, entranced by her, drawn to her like a moth to flame. She relaxed her body and floated to the surface, her nude skin soaking up the warm light.



Bunny's physique was the most beautiful female figure I'd ever seen. Everything about her seemed ideal to me. Small peaks of milky white flesh crowned with pointy lavender nipples; thin waist leading to womanly hips. She had a small tuft of dark brown hair between her pale, skinny legs, which appeared and then vanished as the water receded around her.
My cock yearned for her, a deep, primordial need I'd never felt before.


I felt her grasp on my neck relax, and she leaned back, bringing those teary, honey-colored eyes to mine. She muttered, "Forever?"

I placed one palm on her hot cheek and brushed away a tear. "Forever."

I returned my focus to her bright amber eyes, which were still blazing with want for me. Just me. My hands gripped her slender waist as I penetrated her, bringing her cunt back to meet my eager cock.

Living in the city had been lonely and oppressive; the feeling that I didn't quite fit in followed me around. I tried to pursue women and even slept with a few, but they never provided me the peace I desperately needed.

I was reared by my mother, who was rejected by our secluded farm community after falling in love with her uncle, my father. Despite our exile, we enjoyed a joyful childhood thanks to our parents' unwavering love for us. When my father died, my sister and I were still little. We were both inconsolable for a while, as was my mother. Bunny and I, maybe due to our youth, were able to move on with our lives, but my mother was not.

My father had given us a lovely estate, which my mother utilized to keep the farm going. She recruited a young man to tend it, and he performed an excellent job of keeping our profits high. Every week, he would harvest what he could and sell it in a nearby town, without revealing where the crop had originated from. He was aware of how others perceived us and made every effort to protect us.

I accepted a job at a newly founded credit union and attempted to emulate the guy my father would have wanted me to be. I devoted myself to my work, learning everything I could about the rapidly expanding business. I met a pious young girl and courted her appropriately. I imagined we'd marry and raise our children in the city, but the more she clung to that idea, the more I backed away.

On a sunny spring day, I returned home unexpectedly in my brand new Ford Model TT truck, which I had purchased with every penny I had saved in anticipation of buying a home to start a family. Now that I no longer had that desire, I decided that my family's farm was worth the investment.

"Where is Bunny?" I inquired as I followed my mother up the stairs into the big house, which appeared even more dilapidated than the last time I saw it, nearly three years prior.

"Probably in the barn. Even if I advise her to leave it to James, she won't leave the cows alone." She sighed. "If you ask me, she loves them too much."

I leaned against the barn door, watching her whisper gently to Queen Bee, the black and white cow she had named when she was a child. She wore one of my mother's old black dresses, frayed at the hem and sleeves. The faded outfit was adorned with small yellow flowers and hung loosely across her petite frame. She tied it around her thin waist with my father's old leather belt. She was wearing the same worn-out farm boots she had as a younger teen.

She was astonished when she saw me at the open door, but she instantly recognized my appearance. Her face brightened up, and she dashed towards me, kicking up the dirt floor as she ran into my open arms.

"I've missed you so much, Henry. I never imagined I would see you again. Her soft voice was tinged with sadness, and I felt the warmth of her tears on my neck.

On more than one occasion, I admired my sister's womanly figure. She wore old, ragged gowns that were too big for her little form, and I imagined how she might look in clothing that fit her blossoming young curves.

I set the package on a nearby boulder and quietly removed my shoes before sliding my suspenders down my shoulders. Something must have pricked her ears as her head snapped up, her wide eyes meeting mine.

"Those too, big brother." She rubbed her chin against my shorts, her gaze fixed on the tent I was forming.


My tongue dried up as I agreed, allowing them to fall into the shallow water before hurrying toward a deeper section of the creek. I placed my feet on the stony bed and braced myself against the gentle tide.


I wanted to approach her and place my hands on her smooth body, but I didn't want to startle her. I needed to know if she wanted me as much as I wanted her.


"Bunny, you have a gorgeous body. Have you considered taking a husband? Now that I am here, I can make that happen for you."


She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. It occurred to me that my mother had probably asked her this question numerous times before.


"I do not want a husband. I never want to marry."


"Never marry?" Then what do you intend to do with your life? I stepped a little closer to her, now only an arm's length away.


She cocked her head and looked at me as if I had posed the dumbest question known to man.
"I want to stay here. With you. I don't want to leave our farm. Our lives."

"Big brother," she muttered as she slipped beneath the water, only her pretty face now visible to me.

"I didn't mean to startle you, Bunny Bell. You looked so peaceful that I thought I might join you for a swim."

My hands were still on the top button of my pants, and I continued to unfasten them as I searched her expression.

She nodded almost imperceptibly and I dropped my pants, leaving my white cotton drawers to futilely hide my engorged cock. I unbuttoned my shirt and let it drop off my arms to the rocky beach. I hurried towards the water, eager to hide my erection below its surface, when I heard her sweet voice.


My erection had decreased due to the cool water, but I was acclimating and felt the familiar stir in my loins again. I didn't want her to marry, but I still wanted her to be happy. If I had to, I would put my growing feelings aside and find a good man to care for her, no matter how painful it was.


She opened her eyes and stared at me, melting my heart and throbbing my cock with her solemn stare.


I couldn't stop a huge, happy smile from spreading across my lips. "Are you certain about that, Bunny?" I asked. "There is a whole world out there that you have yet to explore. How can you know you want to stay here when you've never experienced anything else?"

|
My pulse rushed in my chest as she whispered the words that I knew were also true for me. I raised my hand and touched her cherubic cheek, stroking my thumb across her cheekbone and tucking a damp strand of hair behind her ear.


"Perhaps you are correct, Sister. Perhaps we belong together."


She did not fight when I placed my hand behind her head and came closer to her. Our eyes were stuck in a trance as our faces drew closer.


My eyes fell on her naturally pouty lips, and my instinct took over when they parted. I closed the distance by placing my lips on hers and whispering her name.

"Bunny..."

She mashed her mouth on mine, our lips meeting passionately before my tongue slowly licked at her, encouraging her to let me in. I felt her draw in a breath before she parted her lips and let me in. My tongue met hers and gently but firmly urged her to kiss me back.


I didn't know if she'd ever been kissed, but it seemed improbable considering how rarely she left our house. Her mouth felt warm and welcoming, and her tongue quickly began to dance wildly with mine.

I drew her close to me, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, our bodies joined in a lover's embrace as our mouths resumed their frantic exploration of each other's. My hands went down to her small rear, her cheeks dwarfed by my big hands.


Without intending to, my cock bumped her wide pussy, causing her to bristle in my embrace.

"Oh, God, Bunny. I'm sorry; I didn't mean for it to happen.
I shifted my hands to her wrists and yanked her from my neck. As much as I wanted and needed her, I needed a moment to gather my scattered thoughts.

"I did not mind it, Henry. "It just shocked me a little."
I traced my finger along her ankle and up her leg while placing both hands on her knees.

"Do you even know what a man does with his..." I gazed down at my erection, then back at my sister's innocent expression.

I raised my eyebrows at her, unsure if she knew.

"Oh yeah?" Enlighten me, then."

She smirked at me before sinking her teeth into her juicy, bee-stung lower lip.
"Fine, I accept that I know very little. But, big brother, could you teach me more?" Her lovely voice was dripping with temptation, which I hadn't expected from her innocent mouth.

I stood between her knees, my dick facing skyward above the boulder she was sitting on. Her eyes opened as she examined it for the first time. I saw her interested eyes draw me in, her fingers tentatively stretching out to linger over my engorged cock.

She dropped her hand to my sensitive tip, tracing her fingertips around the circumcised mushroom cap. My cock twitched from her electrifying touch, and she drew her hand away.
I restrained a laugh. "That means it likes it."

Her eyes met mine, and she smirked before returning her hand to my dick. This time, when it bobbed up to meet her hold, she did not shrink away.

"It feels really good when you stroke it like that, Bunny," I told her, demonstrating how to move her palm up and down my thickness. She seized the initiative and gripped me tighter, moving her hand up and down at a steady pace.

"It's so soft but so hard," she muttered, watching my cock slide in and out of her clasped fist.
My gaze focused on her gaping slit in front of me.

My dick oozed pre-cum as I envisioned how it would feel to puncture her delicate pink folds with my throbbing cock.

"Does that mean I am doing a good job, big brother?" she inquired, her calm voice seductively worried.

"Yes, Bunny," I inhaled. "A very good job."

"Do you want to touch me too, big brother?"

"This is where my dick goes, Bunny," I stated matter-of-factly, inserting the tip of my finger into her virgin hole.

She gasped, tightening her grasp on my erection as I pierced her with my index finger. I slipped in till my second knuckle, then paused to let her regain her breath.

"Oh, big brother," she mumbled as her hand remained on my dick. "Is that as far as it goes?"
I rose up from the water and led her over to the large boulder where her dress was drying. I put her down on it, expecting her to pull away at any time, but she just gripped closer.
She unmistakably pouted as I stepped back from her. Her legs slipped from my waist, and she pressed her knees together, her feet flat on the rock.

She rolled her eyes as she often did when her older brother stated anything she thought was ridiculous. "Of course I do, dummy."

A primordial thrill surged through me as my mind processed what I already knew. My younger sister was a virgin, and she wanted to give me her treasure.

"You can touch it if you want to."

As I saw her demure fingers around my shaft, I drew my hips back, slipping my dick through her soft clasp before slamming back into her hand.

"Mmmm," was all I could utter as I savored the sensation of my sister's delicate fingers massaging me.

I nodded and quickly moved my hands to my sister's lovely cunt. My fingers traced the outline of her exquisite outer lips, then moved down her center, splitting her inner lips as I approached her opening.

I grinned at her and shook my head, pushing deeper until my finger was entirely buried within her walls. I pushed in and out of her tight cunt, amazed by how soft her inner walls felt as they clung to my finger.

Her head rolled back, and she raised her hips to meet my hand. "Go deeper, Henry. "I want you to go deeper..."

"Some things you simply know, brother. I don't need to see the world, which has only been harsh to me. This is where I belong. Here with you."

Her arms slid around my neck, and mine wrapped around her waist, as our bodies collided beneath the chilly water. There was no doubt that she felt my swelling cock pressing into her stomach, just as I couldn't ignore her firm breasts against mine.

I smiled down at her, pushing my finger as deeply as possible. "That's as deep as my finger can go, sweet girl."

Her eyes returned to my hand between her thighs. She resumed stroking my cock as I inserted another finger into her unschooled cunt. We both saw my fingertips slip between her sparkling petals.

"Oh, Big Brother. I've never felt anything this good before."

I looked at her, my sweet, innocent sister and her hips began unconsciously moving to the rhythm of my palm. "If you think this is divine, just wait until you feel my cock inside you."





Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...