Saturday, August 31, 2024

Young Voice Phone Sex with Bunny

 Hiii! I'm Bunny, I do young voice phone sex and all sorts of other stuff! I love being daddy's little girl as you all know, I'm a no-taboo phone sex girl and I do anything and everything. I also love all things cute, cleaning, and cooking, so when mommy isn't around I know how to take care of daddy! Especially with naughty things that mommy can't do, hehe! I see how you look at me, your newly 18-year-old teen. Have I ever told you guys my birthday? It's July 31st!

What else should I blog about? What do you guys think? Do any of you have anything in mind? I'd love to have you all cum in your pants with not just my voice but my writing too! I love to write so I am okay with anything.

Life is difficult when you're young and horny like me; all I think about is sex. Is this normal? I can't even concentrate sometimes; there are days when I'm literally writhing in my seat and experiencing wet, gushy dreams during class! To the point where I feel like I peed myself. Guys my age want to sext, but for real. I want to get fucked, hammered and smashed. I have a dream about an old man with a thick fucking cock. OMG, I can't believe what I just said...

Would any of you be so kind as to comment on what you'd do to my little body? How you would take me and just fuck my horny self for hours! Call me now Daddy! I just can't take it anymore, I need your big old cock!

Call 1-888-314-6639 and ask for Bunny!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XJJC35B29UN8?ref_=wl_share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...