Friday, September 20, 2024

Small Penis Humiliation with Bunny, Small Penis Princesses!

Nothing fascinates me like a small penis princess. I mean, there are “men” with penises smaller than my index finger. I understand that most PSOs will tell you what you want to hear, but will they be truthful? They are giggling beneath their moans at that teeny clit-like dick. Sometimes I wonder whether that was too harsh, but it's the truth, and their wives know it. Remember, this has always been my opinion on the subject. When I turned 18, I began dating officially, and I met this lovely tall man and decided to give it a try. I was pouring into my panties till we returned to his apartment. He laid me down, and as he undressed, I inquired why he wasn't hard. He admitted it, and I went immediately without saying anything.

What It takes to be a small penis princess

Do you often put on panties in secret while pretending to have a pussy? I have a dear friend who caught her small penis princess in action. He had a habit of shooting inappropriate videos, and she discovered one in which he was head to toe in her underwear, caressing his cock and urging it to reverse into a gorgeous clit that men could lick. I believe he just wants a real man to utilize his body and treat him like a slut. More importantly, be informed of what you must do. I, for one, enjoy being submissive, so it is reasonable. If I were a three-inch guy, I'd accept my fate as a small penis princess. I'd rub myself instead of jerking off, which is for males with cocks.

My story about my very own SPP

I must say, I recently met a small penis princess. I asked a guy I casually hang out with to divulge his worst secret. He stated he likes wearing bras and panties because it made him feel sexy. I inquired if he had any nearby to try on, and he definitely did. Standing there in a pink-on-pink set, I couldn't say no. I started massaging where his clit would be, and the moans were a nice response. That's when I offered, “Want to be a small penis princess?” Bending down, I spread him wide open, revealing all of him. I grabbed a toy and had him suck it before inserting it. Every few strokes, I'd pull the cock from his ass and watch it gape for me before repeating.

He transformed into a true princess in front of my eyes as he happily swallowed every inch. He was prepared to cum, but I explained that sex is intended to gratify the male first. But I'm not evil, so once I creamed, I advised him to go for it. However, there was one rule: it had to go directly into his mouth. He drank every last drop. The problem is, now all he wants is a mouthful of a man's load.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...