Friday, September 20, 2024

BBC Phone Sex with Bunny, Barely Legal Sluts Love BBC

Looking back, it's true: barely legal teens love BBC! One night, after a few too many cocktails at a Bahamas resort, my buddies and I decided it would be a great idea to take a “midnight skinny-dip” in the hotel pool. It was after hours, and the gate was locked. We had to sneak in while remaining as discreet as four barely legal drunk sluts could be. Of course, we were laughing and splashing about, and drunkenly making out and laughing. Suddenly, hotel security arrived with flashlights, and we were forced to scatter, hiding naked between pool furniture and shrubs. This was not a dream role-play; it was real life! We managed to sneak past and make it to the exit gate before lighting up with spotlights.



When they threatened us with the police, we knew what to do. We all four exchanged winks before returning our innocent gazes to the security personnel. I stepped up to the three guards. “We're so sorry, is there anything we can do to get out of trouble?” I murmured while keeping the tip of my finger in my mouth. While still glancing up at the guards, I slid my other hand down to my small pink nipples and began pinching them between my white manicured nails. We watched them become nervous and adjust themselves. I was going to show them how much barely legal sluts love the BBC.

I smiled, dragging my gaze from their bulge back to their eyes, and added, “Truly, anything.” The guards exchanged glances before returning their attention to us. We realized we were getting into trouble. I took the tallest black guard's hand and wrapped it around my breast, sucking his index finger. I notice his bulge rapidly expand, so I grab it and begin making out with him. He kisses me back, pushing me against the fence, moving his hand from my breast down my smooth stomach and onto my clit. I immediately gasp with delight and kiss him harder, burying my hand in his pants and feeling that massive black cock pulsate. I got wet as he pushed on me.

My naked young girlfriends immediately began to follow my lead. Choosing their own guard to play with because blondes adore the BBC. There were three guards and four girls, so my friend Melody came with me. She got down on her knees, pulled his cock out, and began slowly making out with the tip, till half of his shaft was in her throat. He was so hard and massive that she could only fit halfway before gagging and choking. The guard grabbed the back of her head and forced it lower down onto his cock while continuing to kiss me, pushing his fingers deep inside of me. My hot pussy clutched his fingers as I moaned. I leaned forward and murmured in his ear, “I want you inside me.”

He lifted my leg up and put that large black dick inside of me. He was straining my small pussy, forcing me to take every inch. Melody began licking and sucking his balls as he thrust more and deeper, and I was squirting all over both of them. Fuck, I adore showing him how much barely legal sluts love BBC! He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, slamming me deeper into the fence before finishing inside of me.

Filling me up with his hot come. He slowly drew away from me, so I dropped to my knees, and Melody and I cleaned his dick up with our tongues while staring up at him.

For obvious reasons, my friends and I were let off the hook. However, we may have purposely gotten ourselves into even more BBC after-dark trouble throughout the rest of our stay. 

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...