Friday, September 20, 2024

Princess Phone Sex with Bunny, Your Pretty Princess Needs You Cum!

 I'm your young and beautiful pretty princess because I exude a sassy yet sweet personality that you can't get enough of. Not to add that I understand what motivates and excites you. There aren't many girls who can be a beautiful princess like me; I'm one-of-kind. I grasp the complexities of this fetish, as well as how to enjoy a nice thick cock or two. Being the best pretty princess requires knowledge, in-depth understanding, a lot of naughtiness, and cum! 

So, let's go through the countless kinky possibilities together because I want you to imagine the degrees of bliss that I can bring into your life. I know you want to go on this sexual adventure with me, so let's do it!

First, I'll get all cutely dressed as your favorite fantasy girl. We can play once I'm dressed up to my liking. I like dressing up as an innocent, pretty princess; it's always so much fun! When I slip into a slutty micro tiny skirt, I know it will catch your eye, and it is easy to get into, huh, lol? Next, I flutter all of my gorgeous princess delicacies at you, seducing and luring you into my fantasy. I'll begin by lightly caressing the outside of your pants to squeeze that hard-on of yours. Or I can simply remove your raging erection from your boxers. And begin to chew on it like my favorite lollipop. Regardless, your cock will be mine. And you will give me the cum load that I deserve for all of my efforts.

Sweet princesses like myself always get what we want! Sometimes I can be a little bratty princess, which is fine since it can be a lot of fun too! I intend to gently stroke your hard cock in my hands while looking up at you with my innocent little eyes. And ask if stroking is healthy for you. I enjoy my job as your innocent little pretty princess, but I'd want to show you how nasty and kinky I can get. And believe me, I can be quite naughty.

I can be really kinky when it comes to all kinds of exciting princess fun, and you will lose track of what is real and what is fantasy. My imagination is limitless, darling, so let's not hold back.

You will crave the taste of my wonderful, pretty princess pussy. My goal is to push you so hard that you feel like you're going to cum, yet keep you on the verge of bliss. This way, you'll lust after me and always want more. You'll fall for me before you realize it. And who am I to deny my incredibly tight and delicate, bare smooth pussy? I will never deny you.

Again, my goal is to get you to cum for me since that is what makes me cum. When I witness your delicious, sticky, milky cum shoot from your cock, I feel proud. Your cum is my favorite sweet and salty snack. It's better than all the goodies you get me after I've been a good little princess princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...