Thursday, September 19, 2024

Fetish Phone Sex with Bunny, A Naughty Pool Party Orgy

I enjoy a good orgy with plenty of kinky people. Usually, my daddy is the one who plans them. Whether it's his swinging friends and I'm making plans to play, or I decide to organize an event at his house. And I invite particular persons who enjoy orgies. This time, the action is taking place at his friend's house, and it is turning into a wild pool orgy party. Initially, his gathering was an end-of-summer picnic with some friends. I'm referring to both our normal friends and some of our crazy buddies. However, once everyone has eaten, the cocktails start to kick in, and some sexy dancing begins.

In addition, there were a couple who were vanilla. That's what we thought. While they are dancing and everyone is watching, she removes her swimsuit cover and bikini top. People start cheering them on, and he soon begins pulling off her bikini bottoms. We all jumped up and started dancing, too. Everyone slowly performed a striptease to remove their clothes or swimwear. It was hilarious, and I couldn't stop laughing as even our regular friends joined in to go naked and filthy with the other visitors.

If you know me at all, you know how much I enjoy laughing and being freaky. Of course, this was the best way to end our summer. The dirty dance began when there were only approximately fifteen people remained at the party. More vanilla people than I expected joined on this naughty train.

Hehe! Of course, I enjoy it when it becomes a wild pool orgy. Let the kinky fun begin. To be honest, I was shocked to see some vanilla husbands sucking dick. Their wives also encouraged them to go for it. But truly, at least four couples remained who “are” or “were” vanilla. It was so much fun to see them open up and participate in the wild moments. The women were not just sucking on other men's dicks; they were also ready for some of my incredible pussy licking.

Needless to say, we'll get together again soon. Everyone is ready for more, so time will tell where we meet. I can't wait to relay all the nasty details from that night. Are you up for some wild fun with this gorgeous teen?! Call me for the most exciting teen fetish phone sex available!
You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...