Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Incest Phone Sex with Bunny, Daddy's Phone Sex Whore

A phone sex whore who is Daddy's girl knows how to keep her mouth shut and her sultry legs agape. I haven't told Mommy about your side whore because of this. Perhaps our brief play dates together. When I met her for the first time, I was very little. Not that I had tits yet. Just a perky tiny ass and swollen little nipples. You assured me that it was acceptable to strip in front of her. I undressed to my little bald pussy as requested by Daddy. She sat next to us, and you put me on your lap. You then began to tease tiny cunt.

You stroked my delicate, hairless pussy with those large hands that you put between my thighs. She was also making fun of her cunt. The moment you planted a kiss on her in front of me, my little clit jumped. You told me to suck her tits after removing them. Clung to those enormous areolas, biting and sucking. They were also incredibly soft. When you fucked me, I got to lay on top of them. I was stuck between your hard cock and her soft titties. You shoved your cock inside of me, and I groaned into her big mommy tits.

You made me squeal after you raped my pussy. Then you took it out and gave her a hard cock smack in the pussy. I pleaded with you for your cum when you asked which of us wanted it. The little girl of Daddy always gets what she wants. I so found myself face down in your whore's cunt. While you pushed your dick against my tight little slit, I was sucking her pussy. You then protruded your cock within. As you fucked me, I maintained my back arch and groaned into her pussy. She took hold of my face and proceeded to treat me like a plaything, squirting all over me. You also came inside of me, as you always do.

When I was just 3 years old and Mommy didn't know about our games, she was asleep, we would sneak away. I'm obsessed with my daddy's cock. At night, I play with my wet pussy in bed while contemplating when we will fuck each other again. I can tell that he gets hard for me right away when I offer him hugs and kisses. In order to avoid waking Mommy, he leads me into the restroom. I drop to my knees, encircling his pulsating cock with my hands, licking the pre-cum off his enormous head, and rubbing it over my lips. I really want him inside of me because of this.

He thrusts his cock deep into my mouth by pushing his hips forward. I can feel his cock reaching deep inside my small, tight pussy. I always have my juicy fuck hole ready for him. He spreads me wide open from behind, plunging his thick head into my wet hole. He fucks me slowly while my legs get tighter around his ass. Until he discharges his hot cum deep inside my fertile pussy, my pussy muscles milk his cock.

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...