Monday, October 14, 2024

Cuckold Phone Sex with Bunny; Big Black Cock Over Teeny Tiny Weenie!

I can't image how difficult life is with such a small dick. Of course, I prefer big black cocks. One that can actually meet my demands. Someone like you, with that tiny dick, is of no use to me.

Unfortunately, you are limited to small penis humiliation. Sure, I might let you play with me and another man, but don't fuck me. No, if you come to me with a little pecker, it won't get anywhere near my delicious pussy. Maybe I'll let you feel the heat from my cunt. And chuckle while you whimper with need. That's some good stuff. The look on your face, the despair in your eyes, and your hard little rod longing to enter me. However, I will never allow it happen. To be a bitch, I may slide my finger inside and wipe my juices over your dick.

God, I love your disappointed expression! So feel free to keep staring down, honey. Nothing will change in your favor. Furthermore, with your pitiful appendage, you're merely here to entertain us. Of course, my sexy BBC friend has come to join the party. He has all of the tools I need. His muscles are solid, his lips kiss me passionately, and his hands travel deftly along my body. Then there's the primary attraction. That gorgeous massive cock.

Unlike you, he is a true man with a genuine rod. Capable of pleasing the many women that lined up to be with him. He has a magnificent cock. You have a tiny little weenie. Even more entertaining, I'll post them side by side for comparison. We'll notice a big difference between them.

Surely, humiliation will appear. Of course, that's only the beginning of our evening. Along with that will be shame when you watch me have fun with our BBC visitor. That's correct, you will see our delights. From our passionate kissing to his massive shaft extending into my tight pussy. I want you to be front and center, seeing everything you're incapable of doing for me. Depending on my mood, I might ask you to make him ready for me. I'll have you get down on your knees and serve him.

You and your petite little weenie are sucking his massive black dick while I sit back and evaluate you. There is no trace of guilt here, either. I'm enjoying every minute of this fun. The more embarrassing it is for you, the wetter my pussy becomes. I'm receiving a large black cuckold and some SPH in the same session. This is the perfect evening for this nasty harlot. Amazing sex from my new fuck pal, and it was a delight to tease you. So, reader, which one are you? The sad small dick guy or the one with the massive cock?

Either way, it's time to call me and play! I adore small penis humiliation!

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If anyone ever wants to spoil me here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...