Saturday, September 21, 2024

Rape Phone Sex with Bunny, Rape Fantasy Turned Cum Slut!

I sought a rape fantasy but ended up with a cum slut! When my girlfriends and I get together over a glass of wine, we discuss some pretty kinky topics. One night, we discussed our fantasy of being raped. I had no notion I was not the only one. One of my friends had this insane idea. What if we all hired guys to rape each other for real? He'd be given all of our addresses and house keys. Then he could enter our homes at any time of day or night, making it a complete surprise. My pussy became so wet that I excused myself to the bathroom to cum. Every time I returned home after that night, my pussy was soaked with anticipation. By the end of the week, I was masturbating three or four times every day. I was starting to become upset since my rapist hadn't shown up to rape me. I know, right? How odd of a person am I?

Finally, a man in my room woke me up. He was going through my laundry hamper, pulling out my panties. He'd sniff them and then rummage for more whenever he found some. My clit began to ache while watching him. His free hand was stroking his cock. It was still within his pants, but I knew it was a huge one!

Should I pretend to sleep? Should I scream? I had no idea what to do, so I moved over onto my stomach, thrusting my beautiful ass out towards my would-be assailant so he could get a good look at it. I wore a baby doll and black g-string panties. I don't mean to brag, but I knew my ass was very tempting.

I suddenly felt a hand over my neck. That was him. It was time. I gasped, not playing the part, but honestly taken aback by his genuineness. The hand pressed firmer as he entered my bed behind me. His right hand moved underneath my right shoulder. Then he grabbed the back of my neck with that hand. My right arm was effectively immobilized. A strong sense of fear began to rise up inside me. What if this is not the right guy?

“Shhh,” he shushed me. “Be quiet. If you simply follow my instructions, this will feel fantastic. If not, I will hurt you. Bad.”

As I was wondering what would happen next, he got up and shoved me over. I got to view his face up close. God, he was adorable! My pals went above and beyond to discover this guy!

“I'm going to tie you up. But don't worry; as long as you don't resist, I won't injure you. Most of the girls I do this with have orgasms right alongside me. It is entirely up to you how this goes. Okay?” He asked.

I nodded, saying I would be a good girl and play along. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He then used the straps to secure my hands to a bedpost in the corner of my bed. He then pulled my panties off. He examined the crotch before sniffing them. Furthermore, he stared at me with a serious expression. Then he reached out his mouth to taste them. Finally, he instructed me to open my mouth. When I did as he said, he shoved my panties in and told me to leave them there.

As I lay there with my hands tied to my bedpost and my underwear in my mouth, he separated my legs, disappearing between them. His tongue was really powerful. He flicked it across my clit in strong strokes that sent shockwaves of energy through my quivering body. With each flick of his tongue, my body trembled.

My unwanted guest began his tongue flicking, while I resumed my electric shock dance. Only this time, I attempted to keep my moans as quiet as possible. As he had said, I was on the verge of an orgasm. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds before he changed things up and jammed two fingers deep into my pussy. The astonishment of having them crammed in there like that interrupted my orgasm. I attempted to get back into the rhythm we'd been in, wanting to cum so badly. Just as I was about to return, he pulled his fingers from my pussy and rammed his moist digits up my ass.

I hadn't had much experience with anal sex before, so everything was new to me. And once again, I was thrown off my orgasm.

Having his fingers in my ass felt great. He could have been less pushy, however. Overall, I was successful in reestablishing my rhythm. I was about to enjoy my first rape and anal orgasms at the same moment!

Just as my orgasm was ready to explode, he withdrew his fingers out of my ass and returned to my face. No! Just make me cum, I lie there thinking.

"Show me how dirty you are, bitch." He ordered me as he took the panties out of my mouth and replaced them with his fingers. When I didn't suck them right away, he choked me with his other hand. Hard!

He roared at me: "Suck them, you dirty whore!" He shouted it with such enthusiasm that I wanted to pee. I began sucking on his dirty fingers with my unclean mouth till he was satisfied with my efforts.

He flipped me over before I knew what was happening. I could feel his warm body crushing against mine. He asked whether I wanted it. I told him yes, but I seemed too quiet for him. He choked me again, and I yelled, "I want you to fuck me." He said, "Okay then."

My midnight attacker got out of bed. I could hear the rustle of garments as he undressed. As he returned, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my meaty ass. We rubbed against one other until his cock slid inside my dripping wet pussy. It slid right in. I was completely saturated by this point.

As we fucked, I edged my way up to my knees. With my ass in the air, he was able to drip my hips and force his cock into them. His eight inches of meat comfortably filled my entire pussy. I could feel it pushing into my cervix. While he pounded me full of his meat, I twisted my hips, attempting to rub my clit against his shaft. I needed an orgasm! Once again, I was prepared to cum. My breathing had become extremely laborious, and I was trying not to groan aloud. He pulled out of me before I could cum. My hips continued to gyrate. My pussy fucked his cock.

He then slipped out of my cunt and forced me down to my knees before he penetrated my mouth all the way to my throat. As I struggled to suppress my gag reflex, I pondered which of my pals had purchased this person.

Sure, I wanted to experience a rape fantasy, but it was starting to feel like I was actually being raped! Because I had little experience with anal intercourse, I had never gone ass to mouth. In my mind, I saw it as a disgusting thing that only the most despicable nymphos would do. However, now that I was seeing it firsthand, it wasn't that horrible. Aside from the fact that this guy was repositioning my tonsils, I didn't notice any unpleasant taste. It had a slightly sweet taste.

With his hard-on so deep in my throat, I couldn't suck on his cock. The sweet taste of my asshole made my mouth water. My saliva poured down my chin, to my boobs, and into my slit. In about a minute, it would rejoin its companions in my ass crack.

Another first for me was having a guy cum into my throat. When a guy was about to cum, I would usually draw back slightly and finish him off with my palm on his shaft. My rape fantasy partner had no intention of withdrawing out of my mouth when he arrived. He exploded directly into my throat. I stopped breathing, expecting that doing so might clear my windpipe. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I attempted to keep my throat open.

While looking around my room, my attacker noticed my cell phone.
He grabbed it up and entered some code into it. Then he jotted down what appeared to be my number. He placed it in his shirt pocket and headed toward my bedroom door.

"I will be in touch," was all he said.

As he exited my house, I struggled with my bonds until my hands were free. I sprung up from my bed, rushing after him. He had left my residence in the same way he had entered. Through the kitchen window. Why didn't he just use the key that my friend provided him?

I bolted out my kitchen door and into my backyard, but he was gone. As I stood there in the moonlight with my bra tying my hands together and no panties on, I wondered whether he'd ever return to do the job.

Hurrying back inside, I went to my room and wrenched my hands free of the knots he had made. After that, I sat in bed, reflecting on what had just happened. Was he the gigolo, or someone else? Was this all a hoax, or was I actually raped? Subconsciously, my hand made its way to my clit, I started playing with it without realizing it.

I desperately needed to cum, but I wanted to do it with him. Will he call me? Will he come back? I could feel tension mounting in my loins as my climax approached. I also realized I was masturbating at the thought of being raped again!

Do you want to rape me? I'm are into all types of Fetish Phone Sex. So, give me a shot!

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...