Thursday, September 26, 2024

Blowjob Phone Sex with Bunny: Ready to Suck Cock?

Hello, everyone! If we haven't had the pleasure of playing yet, my name is Bunny, and I cheerfully acknowledge that I've been naughty! I am an age play phone sex Princess who wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy portraying a younger girl for all of you hot males out there, and I love seeing how hard you cum during our fantasy role play sessions. 

The word naughty can have a variety of meanings, wouldn't you agree? Personally, I would label many of my callers as "naughty" because anything related to sex, such as cock sucking and cum eating, is definitely naughty. Especially my faggot phone sex callers, who are such nasty cock sucking fiends!

Are you a cock sucker, too? If so, you may have something in common with one of my callers. I'd want to tell you all about our company's queer who cannot get enough cock. He contacts all the girls at Phone Sex Academy because he enjoys filling his belly with hot cum from as many cocks as his horny, hungry tiny lips can handle! Our fantasy role play sessions usually include a lot of men, cock, cum, and occasionally younger girls and boys for added taboo shock value.

My faggot phone sex caller's tone of voice told me he was hot and hungry. His urgent tone indicated that he wanted a lot of cock, so I decided to throw him a party at the frat house just a few miles from where I reside. I decided this was a good method to satisfy his cock and cum demands for the time being because the more cock and cum I stuff him with now, the more his tummy would stretch and prepare for the massive suck fest I have planned for him for our next cum eating fetish sessions.

We began his cock sucking phone sex role play with the first fraternity house. But this wasn't just any frat party; it was open house week, so there were other frat homes hosting parties at the same time, which meant that families brought their younger sons and daughters to attend as well. When news spread about my horny faggot, fathers began turning up with their young sons and daughters for an unforgettable encounter! Dads were ready for their boys to enjoy their first blowjob while also teaching their daughters a lesson.

When the party was in full swing and my guest was on his knees, all the daughters stared, laughed, and even called my cock sucking faggot names as he licked their brothers' small penises. After he drained the boys' balls, I forced him lick their assholes. I assumed that was a good warm-up before we went to the next house.

Are you too a cock-sucking phone sex fiend? How would you react if I offered you the option to have all the cock and cum you desired? I bet you're horny as hell! What number of dicks would you suck for me? If you're a phone sex fanatic who like the concept of putting youthful dick into a taboo phone sex fantasy role play, then I'm your girl!

When you start wanting cum and want to suck some dick, call me and say you're seeking for a cock sucking party and would like to be my personal cum dumpster. I will satisfy your demands and fill you up with as much creamy goo as you can handle! I'm eager for you to become my horny hungry jizz junkie, so call me today!

You can follow my Twitter/X cumslutbunny420
My email is cumslutbunny420@gmail.com
If Daddy ever wants to spoil his princess here is my wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babysitter Phone Sex with Bunny; You Caught Me!

Can you believe your darling Bunny was once a nasty, slutty babysitter? Yes, you surely can imagine it, right?! Are you ready to hear about ...